Friday, 1 January 2010

YUI (ユイ), Again

I first got to know about YUI from her theme song in Bleach, which was the anime that got me started on my Otaku path. I've totally forgotten about her til I watch the first episode of the new Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It totally captured my heart & I couldn't help but teared as I read the English lyrics and listened to her singing.

She is only 22 and has already been recording since 5 years ago! She's one admirable young lady. Want to know more about her? Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yui_%28singer%29.

Another reason why I love it so much is probably cause I've watched the first version and already know the story of Fullmetal Alchemist. It's a touching story where two boys tried to use alchemy to revive their dead mother. They were not only unsuccessful but also ended up sacrificing their physical body. Thus they started their journey to recover what was lost to them. They meet many wonderful characters and each has his own story which will be uncovered as the anime moves on. It's an anime that every anime lover should already have watched! It's that epic!

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Opening 1
by YUI

No comments: